Pricing Your Jacksonville Home
Selling a home in the Jacksonville area without real estate professional experience, is often complete guesswork. What should the price of my home be? Getting that perfect price - not too high or too low, is a job that should go to the professionals with The Marganon Group. The Marganon Group has professionals that have the experience to not only set the correct price, but to give expert advice on how to sell your home in the quickest way possible.
While considering a homes selling price, the professionals at The Marganon Group will look at a home price that;
- Will attract potential home buyers, but not make them think the home is priced too low,
- While allowing you, the home seller, to make the most money possible while,
- Selling the home as quickly as possible.
However, home sellers that set thier own listing price, will often over-price the home. This over-pricing may be caused by;
- A desire to recoup the money spent on a home over-improvement
- Current financial needs
- The original purchase price was too high
- The homeowner has no information for similar homes that have sold
- They may think pricing very high leaves lots of "bargaining room"
- There is an emotional attachment to the home
- The opinion of family and neighbors
Over-pricing a home to sell is more common than under-pricing a home. The real estate agents with The Marganon Group have seen these mistakes before and can show why over-pricing a home for sale can actually lead to getting less money at closing.
Contact The Marganon Group to discuss a potential home sale and how our special home selling marketing program works to get you the most from your home sale.